Privacy settings may have prevented some items from showing.
Please update your search criteria and try again
There will be two FREE build-up events in the Triathlon Training Series available to CI Triathlon Association members this year.
Transition will open at 6am, with the ‘race’ starting at 6.45am.
Race 1: Sunday September 15th:
- Sprint Build-Up distances: 375m swim, 6.2 mile bike and 1.55 mile run
- Olympic Build-Up distances: 750m swim, 12.4 mile bike and 3.1 mile run
Race 2: Sunday October 13th:
- Sprint - distances to be confirmed
- Olympic – distances to be confirmed
These races are all self-supporting. CITA will provide water and ice in the transition area, however athletes are encouraged to bring any additional refreshments or equipment they feel they will need. The courses will be marked but with limited marshals and open roads.
All participants are required to be CITA members. If you are not a CITA member you can register now for just $15 for the year.
This is a fun series designed to help athletes train and prepare for race day. Please be mindful and supportive of the new athletes on the course for the first time!
Come and support the Cayman Islands Humane Society at its annual Walk and Wag 5k Charity Fun Walk / Run.
The 2019 Walk and Wag 5k will take place on Sunday October 13th.
- CI$25 Entry Fee. Free T-Shirt for the first 200 registrants.
- 7am start at Safehaven.
- Great prizes to be won!
You are welcome to bring your dog, or collect a dog from the shelter from 6am.
Registration will be online at www.caymanactive.com/registrations
If you can't do that, drop in to the Cayman Islands Humane Society before the big day, or arrive early on the day for super late registration.
Your support is greatly appreciated!
Funds raised will go directly towards helping the dogs (and cats) at the Cayman Islands Humane Society.
Come out to support the Lions Club of Tropical Gardens raising Breast Cancer Awareness in the Cayman Islands.
- Saturday Sep 21st 2019 Cayman Brac Walk / Run
- Saturday Oct 5th 2019 North Side 5K Walk/Run
- Sunday Oct 13th 2019 Seven Mile Public Beach 5k Walk/Run and 10k Run
$25 Adult Registration. $10 Age 8 to 12. FREE Under 8's
(no event shirts for FREE Under 8 entries)
Register online at www.caymanactive.com/registrations
The first 400 registrants can collect shirts and gift bags from the Lions Club of Tropical Gardens Pink Shop in Elizabethan Square from Monday 23rd September from 10am to 4pm daily, EXCLUDING WEEKENDS.
The organisation with the most participants will win the Corporate Cup.
TIMING: Runners will be officially timed to give participants their individual times for completing the course. Walkers will not be timed.
Age group winners in the run will receive 1st 2nd and 3rd place trophies.
- Cayman Brac - out and back from the Brac Reef Resort.
- North Side - out and back from Kaibo Beach.
- Seven Mile Beach 10K is from SMB Public Beach to the Wharf Restaurant and back.
- Seven Mile Beach 5K is from the SMB Public Beach to Hemmingways and back.