PAY NOW. Online with any card or PayPal. A processing fee of CI$1 for registrations up to CI$50, or CI$2 for registrations of CI$50 or more applies.
PAY LATER. Online if you are making multiple registrations, or Offline by paying cash on the day of the event.
All Participants in the cycling event are deemed to take part at their own risk. The organisers shall be no way responsible for the safety of the participant. By completing this entry form all participants/ parents/ guardians accept the following:
1. Abide by the Cayman Islands Road Rules and Regulations. (Roads remain open to traffic)
2. Abide by the instructions provided by the event organisers, marshals & judges.
3. Attest and verify that I have read, understood and I agree to the published race information made available by the Organisers.
4. Waive all possible rights that they or their dependents may have as a result of personal injury or death caused to them as a result of their participation in the cycling event, and INDEMNIFY AND AGREE TO HOLD HARMLESS the organisers and sponsors from any liability whatsoever caused to any person or property as a result of their participation in the cycling event.
5. Entry into the event can be made by cyclist aged 18 and over. For cyclist aged under 18 (Juniors), entry must be made by responsible parents/guardians on behalf of the children in care.
6. Submission of properly completed registration, payment of entry fee and acceptance of race entry by the cyclist or his/her parent/ guardian is acknowledgement of the cyclist's/parent's/guardian's acceptance of full responsibility for his/her participation in the event.
7. I attest and verify that I am physically fit for the event.
CaymanActive's involvement is limited to providing this online registration facility at the request of the event organiser.