PAY NOW. Online with any card or PayPal. A processing fee of CI$1 for registrations up to CI$50, or CI$2 for registrations of CI$50 or more applies.
PAY LATER WITHIN 24 HOURS. Online if you are making multiple registrations.
OFFLINE payment not available when registering online for this event. If you want to pay offline, please register offline.
By registering for this race, the team hereby certifies that all team participants are fit to and capable of running the distance of the course set in this race, and that the team (and, in the event of death or injury, team personal representatives and beneficiaries) hereby waive all causes of action against the Hash House Harriers Running Club (and its members, committee, and organisers) and hold them harmless in respect of any injuries or death which may befall the team before, during or after the race.
Preliminary Rules subject to change/amendment:
1. Registration and Packet Pickup will be on the day prior to the event. Location and time to be confirmed.
2. All teams MUST attend Packet Pickup to collect race numbers and to sign the waiver or bring the pre-signed waiver
3. All team members must sign the waiver and turn in the form at Packet Pickup in order to participate
4. Copies of the waiver will be provided at Packet Pickup and can be found at www.caymanhash.com
5. There is NO registration or team number collection on race day
6. Race starts promptly at 6am from Gun Bay
7. Teams must have 6 different runners in order to qualify for awards
8. No runner may run the same leg for two different teams
9. Runners may run multiple legs for different teams
10. At least one team member must collect the Race Packet and distribute team race numbers to all team members
11. Runners must carry and pass the baton at the designated relay points
12. Runners must have his/her team number clearly affixed on the FRONT of his/her shirt or shorts or leg times and overall times cannot be guaranteed
13. Roads will be open to vehicular traffic and all participants will obey the rules of the road
14. A description and map of the course route can be found at www.caymanhash.com
CaymanActive's involvement is limited to providing this online registration facility at the request of the event organiser.