1. I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT Cycling is a potentially hazardous activity and carries with it the risk of injury or death. I, the undersigned, hereby assume the risk of participating in the cycling event.
2. I CERTIFY that I am physically fit and have not been advised against participating by a qualified health professional.
3. IN CONSIDERATION of the following and of your accepting this entry, I hereby agree on behalf of myself, my executors, administrators, heirs, next of kin, successors, assigns, and any other person who may claim or sue on my behalf, the following:
4. Agree to abide by the Cayman Islands Road Rules and Regulations. (Roads remain open to Traffic) Abide by the Instructions provided by the event Organizers, Marshals, and Judges. And volunteers I attest and verify that I have read, understood and I agree to the contents and details contained within the event ‘flyer’ / ‘Race Rules/Guide’ provided and made available by the Organizers.
5. To WAIVE, RELEASE and FOREVER DISCHARGE from any and all claims, losses, economic or otherwise, or liabilities for death, personal injury, partial or permanent disability, damage to property, all payment relating to medical costs or costs of hospitalization, theft or damages of any kind, which may arise as a result of or relate to my participation in the said Cycling event the following persons or entities: CAYMAN ISLANDS CYCLING ASSOCITAIONS, THEIR DIRECTORS, MEMBERS, AGENTS AND OFFICERS, EVENT SPONSORS, RACE DIRECTORS, VOLUNTEERS, EVEN WHERE SUCH CLAIMS, LOSSES OR LIABILITIES ARE CAUSED AS A RESULT OF THE NEGLIGENT ACTS OR OMISSIONS OF THE PERSONS OR ENTITIES I AM HEREBY RELEASING OR ARE CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENT ACTS OR OMISSIONS OF ANY OTHER PERSONS OR ENTITIES;.
6. To confirm that I am eighteen years (18) of age or older, that I have read the Waiver and I understand its contents or that I am a Minor and that my parent(s) and or legal guardian agree(s) and accept(s) to be bound by the terms and conditions contained within the Waiver.
7. to assume the risk of cycling on roads/land that may not be fit for purpose, including but not limited to falls, contact with other participants, effects of weather including but not limited to heat and/or humidity, defective equipment, road condition, water hazards, any hazards that may be posed by spectators or volunteers, all risks being known and appreciated by me; and I further acknowledge that these risk include risks that may be the result of the negligence of the persons or entities mentioned above for any of the claims, losses, liabilities that I have waived, released or discharged herein;
8. To agree not to sue any of the persons or entities mentioned above for any of the claims, losses, liabilities that I have hereby waived, released or discharged herein;
9. To indemnify and hold harmless the persons and/or entities mentioned above from any and all expenses incurred, claims made, or liabilities assessed against them including but not limited to attorney’s fees and litigation expenses arising out of or resulting directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from (i) my actions or inactions (ii) my breach or failure to abide by any part of this Waiver Including but not limited to my covenant not to sue (iii) any breach on my part in abiding by any rules provided by the Off Road Race organizers or (iv) any other harm caused by me;
10. Submission of properly completed registration form, payment of entry fee and acceptance of race number by the cyclist or his/her parent/ guardian is acknowledgement of the cyclist's/parent's/guardian's acceptance of full responsibility for his/her participation in the event.
11. Agree to use the race number issued for the event and to return as such to CICA at the end of each event in good condition.
CaymanActive's involvement is limited to providing this online registration facility at the request of the event organiser.