- Tuesday 8th Jan 2019 5:45PM - Thursday 19th Dec 2019 7:00PM
It's a New Year people and that means a fresh serving of Ultimate Frisbee is on the table! Put those New Year's resolutions in motion and come down to the Annex field in George Town (beside GT primary school) for some casual, coed pickup games on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 5:45 to 7pm. Open to all fitness and ability levels, newcomers are welcome!!
- Wednesday 9th Jan 2019 12:30PM - Wednesday 6th Feb 2019 1:15PM
Lunchtime swim session starting next week Wednesday!! If you are working towards mercury man or want to improve your open water stamina. Why not, jump in the water on your lunch break for 30-45mins, have a quick shower at the Westin and feel fantastic for the rest of the day.
This group is not just for Mercury man athletes but for all abilities wanting to improve their endurance in the open water. Ideal for business owners, entrepreneurs, and Mums that may have flexibility in their daytime schedule.
What you will receive- sets to improve your speed and stamina.
Technical help and support, accountability, swimming community and up and coming race updates.
What will it cost- 5 weeks swimming sessions for $50
If you cannot make Wednesday's and would like to some one on one training, please be sure to send me a message.
FACEBOOK: Send a message
INSTAGRAM: DM me
- Saturday 12th Jan 2019 6:00AM
Movers For Life a non profit charity in the Cayman Islands presents: Take it to the Beach.
An exciting Zumba and Aerobics Explosion/Fitness party to provide free motivational support for all our community.
Calroy Harris and Kevin Creary two exciting instructors will be there to pump up the session.
Free at SMB Public Beach January 12, 6am very sharp. Finishes @ 7am.
There will be FREE refreshments and giveaways.
The event is open to the entire island but you must register at: www.eventbrite.com/e/take-it-to-the-beach-tickets-53892539035
- Saturday 12th Jan 2019 8:00AM - 10:00AM
Location: Barefoot Beach, East End, Grand Cayman
Arrive from 8am onwards, and help us pick up some of the plastic on this beautiful beach. Footwear is advised.
Please remember -
✅ your hat and sun cream
✅ a reusable water bottle
✅ to bring a friend and carpool
✅ to sign in (for a chance to win a trip by Red Sail Sports)
✅ bring reusable gloves (if you don’t have any we do provide them)
✅ to be mindful of what you pick up, watch out for sharp objects
✅ to make some lifestyle changes and avoid single-use plastics
✅ to take our #345Pledge - www.plasticfreecayman,com
✅ to give yourself a pat on the back! ?
Directions from George Town:
Head towards the Eastern Districts, through Breakers and turn left at Frank Sound Road, drive all the way to the top and take a right (not left to Rum Point) - approx 3 Miles on the Queens Highway is Barefoot Beach.
- Sorry, but the event is over and you will no longer be able to RSVP or make any RSVP updates for this event
- Saturday 12th Jan 2019 4:00PM
The CUC 800m sea swim has been rescheduled again to a new date of January 12th 2019, and returns to the usual time of 4pm.
CUC will be giving away 5 Cayman Airways gift vouchers valued at $200 each!
The Cayman Islands Aquatic Sports Association and CUC present the 30th Annual CUC 800m Sea Swim, and associated 400m Sea Swim for those 12 and under.
- WHEN: Oct 6th 2018. Dec 1st 2018. NEW DATE: JAN 12th 2019
- WHERE: Governor’s Beach (not Public Beach!)
- TIME: 800m race starts 4pm. Followed by the 12&U 400m.
- REGISTRATION: Governor’s Beach from 3pm to 3:45pm. Check the event timeline for registration forms. Print, complete and bring along on the day.
- CUT-OFF TIME: 40 Minutes from Race Start
- COURSE: Loop Course – Start and Finish at Governor’s Beach
- 800m CIASA Members: CI$10 for children and CI$15 for adults
- 800m Non-Members: CI$15 for children and CI$20 for adults
- 400m $10
- For 800m entrants: Trophies for first, second and third places in all age groups. T-shirts and refreshments for all participants.
- For 400m entrants: Ribbons and refreshments for all participants.
If weather conditions threaten the safety of the swimmers or organizers, the race may be cancelled at the discretion of the Race Director.