Loading cover... Drag cover to reposition

Prospect Primary Walk/Run/Ride-a-thon and Fish Fry

Details
    PROSPECT PRIMARY SCHOOL                            FISH FRY / WALK-A-THON   ...

 
 

PROSPECT PRIMARY SCHOOL

 

 

 

 

                   FISH FRY / WALK-A-THON

 

 

 

SAT 2ND JUNE 18

 

 

PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT THE

FISH FRY AND WALK-A-THON

HAS BEEN RE-SCHEDULED DUE

TO THE DEVELOPMENT OF

TROPICAL DEPRESSION

ALBERTO

AND THE FORECAST WEATHER

 

ALL OUTSTANDING SPONSORSHIP SHEET MUST BE HANDED

IN NO LATER THAN MONDAY 28TH MAY, 2018

 

More
Friends In Event
No friends found.
Announcements (0)
No announcements yet.
Photo Albums (2)
No photos available
No photos available
Pinned Items
Recent Activities
  • Post is under moderation
    Stream item published successfully. Item will now be visible on your stream.
  • Stream item published successfully. Item will now be visible on your stream.
  • Post is under moderation
    Stream item published successfully. Item will now be visible on your stream.
  • Post is under moderation
    Stream item published successfully. Item will now be visible on your stream.
  • The Cayman Weather Service and NOAA have alerted us to the formation of a tropical depression in the Southern Caribbean. It has a high probability of becoming the first Tropical Storm of the 18/19 Season.

    Little development is expected during the next couple of days however, environmental...
    The Cayman Weather Service and NOAA have alerted us to the formation of a tropical depression in the Southern Caribbean. It has a high probability of becoming the first Tropical Storm of the 18/19 Season.

    Little development is expected during the next couple of days however, environmental conditions are forecast to become more conducive to the development a tropical depression nearer the weekend. Regardless of development, locally heavy rainfall is possible across the Cayman Islands during the next few days.

    We are hoping that the weather will hold out for our Walk-a-thon this weekend but if storm conditions do develop then our reserve date will be Saturday 2nd June.

    We will keep you posted.
    More
    0
    0
    0
    0
    0
    0
    Post is under moderation
    Stream item published successfully. Item will now be visible on your stream.
There are no activities here yet
Unable to load tooltip content.