The Cayman Islands Aquatic Sports Association (CIASA) and CUC presents the 31st Annual CUC Open Water Sea Swims.
The main event is the 800m, open to everyone. This is followed by a 400m distance for swimmers age 12 and under. on Saturday January 11th.
- WHEN: Saturday January 11th 2020
- WHERE: SMB Governors Beach (not Public Beach!)
- TIME: 800m race starts 4pm. Followed by the 12&U 400m.
- REGISTRATION: Governor’s Beach from 3pm to 3:45pm. Check the event timeline for registration forms. Print, complete and bring along on the day.
- CUT-OFF TIME: 40 Minutes from Race Start
- COURSE: Loop Course – Start and Finish at Governors Beach
- 800m CIASA Members: CI$10 for children and CI$15 for adults
- 800m Non-Members: CI$15 for children and CI$20 for adults
- 400m $10
- For 800m entrants: Trophies for first, second and third places in all age groups. T-shirts and refreshments for all participants.
- For 400m entrants: Ribbons and refreshments for all participants.
If weather conditions threaten the safety of the swimmers or organizers, the race may be cancelled at the discretion of the Race Director.