The CUC 800m sea swim has been rescheduled again to a new date of January 12th 2019, and returns to the usual time of 4pm.
CUC will be giving away 5 Cayman Airways gift vouchers valued at $200 each!
The Cayman Islands Aquatic Sports Association and CUC present the 30th Annual CUC 800m Sea Swim, and associated 400m Sea Swim for those 12 and under.
- WHEN: Oct 6th 2018. Dec 1st 2018. NEW DATE: JAN 12th 2019
- WHERE: Governor’s Beach (not Public Beach!)
- TIME: 800m race starts 4pm. Followed by the 12&U 400m.
- REGISTRATION: Governor’s Beach from 3pm to 3:45pm. Check the event timeline for registration forms. Print, complete and bring along on the day.
- CUT-OFF TIME: 40 Minutes from Race Start
- COURSE: Loop Course – Start and Finish at Governor’s Beach
- 800m CIASA Members: CI$10 for children and CI$15 for adults
- 800m Non-Members: CI$15 for children and CI$20 for adults
- 400m $10
- For 800m entrants: Trophies for first, second and third places in all age groups. T-shirts and refreshments for all participants.
- For 400m entrants: Ribbons and refreshments for all participants.
If weather conditions threaten the safety of the swimmers or organizers, the race may be cancelled at the discretion of the Race Director.